Leave a comment
July 6, 2013 by The Lupie Chick
- I don’t know how to do a cart wheel; I want to learn but afraid of flipping over
- I was not given a middle name at birth, I asked for a middle name for my 13th birthday-and my mother chose Felecia
- I once had a business selling gourmet deviled eggs, The Deviled Egg Gourmet –and the website is still up!!!!! (http://thedeviledegggourmet.webs.com/) I PUT IT DOWN WITH THE DEVILED EGGS!!!!!
- One of my favorite songs is “Put it in ya mouth” by Akinyele- ULTIMATE RACHETNESS!!!!!!
- My biggest pet peeve is people popping gum.. *in my Madea voice* STOP IT… STOP IT … STOP IT RIGHT NOW*
- When I was pregnant with my daughter- I would go to the club just to get jerk chicken from the jerk chicken man that set up after the club (pregnancy cravings are wicked)
- I’ve never downloaded any music (or anything for that matter) from Itunes-Now that I think about it- I’ve never downloaded music period ( and don’t know how)
- I can only drink my Starbucks if it’s 180 degrees- and I can tell if it isn’t just by the feel of the cup
- When I eat sushi and raw oysters- I eat it with my eyes closed- BECAUSE I eat with my eyes first and seeing the raw fish upsets my stomach
- I’m a very indecisive but very structured person. I do the same thing(s) the same way – EVERYDAY- if given too many options (like at a buffet)- I will have a meltdown (don’t judge me- it’s the Libra in me)
I want to get to know you! What are 10 random facts about you?