I posted a pic on twitter of the Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers I made on 4th of July. They were such a success and everyone has been asking for the recipe. You asked for it- so here it go!!!!!!Gotta thank my homie on Twitter @atiya9369 for her recipe!!!!-Thanks Diva
* 10-12 fresh jalapeno peppers
* 1 container of Philadelphia Cream Cheese ( I used the Spinach and Artichoke Flavor)
* 2 cups shredded Mexican Cheese
* 10-12 slices packages bacon ( cut the bacon in half- you should have 20-24 slices)
1. Cut stems off of peppers and cut them all in half longways.
2. Remove seeds from peppers ( the heat is in the seeds)
3. Rinse peppers with cold water and sit them on a paper towel ( blot them to remove excess water)
4. In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese and shredded cheese- mix well
5. Fill each pepper with cream cheese mixture ( I uses a plastic bag and pipped it in- but you can also use a spoon)
6. Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each pepper half. Secure with a tooth pick (tip: spray the toothpicks with cooking spray for easy removal)
7. Place on baking sheets and place in 450 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked. ( you can also place these on the grill)
8. Remove and serve when cooled.