Thank you to all of you that entereded into the Karite Hair Product give away.The winners were chosen at random on Spetember 29, 2011. The winners of the Nourshing shampoo and reconstructiuve conditioner set are:
1. All Things Cute & Girly
2. Elizabeth @ Different Kinds of Curls
3. Pamela H
4. Amy V
5. Precious @ Precious Curls
Stay tuned for future giveaways and product reviews!
I received the Nourishing Shampoo, Reconstructive Conditioner, & Leave-In Conditioner 8 weeks ago. This review has taken a little time to complete because I typically wash my hair every 6 weeks ( co wash in between ). For this review I used the shampoo to wash my hair 3x’s, the conditioner 8 times ( co wash), the leave in multiple times per week. I wanted to be as objective as possible and have a couple of washing before providing my review. I love these products! Immediately after washing my hair ( I did not pre poo like I normally would when using commerical shampoo’s), my hair was left soft ( not stripped or dry like it normally feels after using commerical shampoo’s). I noticed less frizz (with my wash n go’s); my scalp didn’t feel tight or itchy( another issue I have when I used commerical shampoo’s). The conditioner provided the right amount of slip to make detangling a breeze, and it was easy to coat the strands (a little goes a long way!).
Picture-3 strand Twist Out
The light fragrance was a plus and the conditioner + leave in during my co wash sessions left my curls feeling moisturized, very manageable and bouncy. Using this product when I did 3 strand twist outs left my hair with body and assisted with that “Cotton Candy Hair” look. Read the ingredient label(s) if you are particular about the bad stuff ( silicone’s, mineral oil, etc), these products may not be for you. My hair loved the products and i will keep a supply on hand. You can purchase the products at walgreens, walgreens.com, or at nuNATT.com
Disclosure: Complimentary products was provided for this review, however, all opinion(s) expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way.
5 lucky followers
Will win a Karite Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner Prize Pack!!!!
1. This giveaway is open until October 1, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST to U.S residents, 18 years old or older.
2. Only ONE comment per follower (comments will appear after I approve them)
3. “follow” this blog (on the sidebar to your right)* or via Network blogs
4. leave a comment on this blog post answering the following question: ” What do you love most about being natural?”
5. Include how you’d like to be contacted if you win (leave your e-mail, twitter ID, etc)
* You will get an extra 2 entries if you are a subscriber of my YouTube channel (leave your username; I will check subscriptions before putting in another entry)
* You will get 2 extra entries if you follow me on Twitter @AuNaturaleDC
For your convenience, here is a guide for an entry: If it’s easier, you may copy/paste this as your comment and fill in the blanks.
1) I’m a resident of the U.S.
2) I followed this blog; I used ____ name to follow
3) What I love most about being natural is?/ I love being natural because_______
4) If I win, please contact me via ____
please include 2 extra entries for me b/c I subscribe to your YT channel. My user name on YouTube is ______
Please include 2 extra entries for me b/c I follow you on Twitter. My Twitter name ______
The winner will be picked randomly on October 2, 2011. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!