1. All Things Cute & Girly
2. Elizabeth @ Different Kinds of Curls
3. Pamela H
4. Amy V
5. Precious @ Precious Curls
Stay tuned for future giveaways and product reviews!
I received the Nourishing Shampoo, Reconstructive Conditioner, & Leave-In Conditioner 8 weeks ago. This review has taken a little time to complete because I typically wash my hair every 6 weeks ( co wash in between ). For this review I used the shampoo to wash my hair 3x’s, the conditioner 8 times ( co wash), the leave in multiple times per week. I wanted to be as objective as possible and have a couple of washing before providing my review. I love these products! Immediately after washing my hair ( I did not pre poo like I normally would when using commerical shampoo’s), my hair was left soft ( not stripped or dry like it normally feels after using commerical shampoo’s). I noticed less frizz (with my wash n go’s); my scalp didn’t feel tight or itchy( another issue I have when I used commerical shampoo’s). The conditioner provided the right amount of slip to make detangling a breeze, and it was easy to coat the strands (a little goes a long way!).
Picture-3 strand Twist Out
The light fragrance was a plus and the conditioner + leave in during my co wash sessions left my curls feeling moisturized, very manageable and bouncy. Using this product when I did 3 strand twist outs left my hair with body and assisted with that “Cotton Candy Hair” look. Read the ingredient label(s) if you are particular about the bad stuff ( silicone’s, mineral oil, etc), these products may not be for you. My hair loved the products and i will keep a supply on hand. You can purchase the products at walgreens, walgreens.com, or at nuNATT.com
5 lucky followers
Will win a Karite Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner Prize Pack!!!!
1. This giveaway is open until October 1, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST to U.S residents, 18 years old or older.
2. Only ONE comment per follower (comments will appear after I approve them)
3. “follow” this blog (on the sidebar to your right)* or via Network blogs
4. leave a comment on this blog post answering the following question: ” What do you love most about being natural?”
5. Include how you’d like to be contacted if you win (leave your e-mail, twitter ID, etc)
* You will get an extra 2 entries if you are a subscriber of my YouTube channel (leave your username; I will check subscriptions before putting in another entry)
* You will get 2 extra entries if you follow me on Twitter @AuNaturaleDC
For your convenience, here is a guide for an entry: If it’s easier, you may copy/paste this as your comment and fill in the blanks.
1) I’m a resident of the U.S.
2) I followed this blog; I used ____ name to follow
3) What I love most about being natural is?/ I love being natural because_______
4) If I win, please contact me via ____
please include 2 extra entries for me b/c I subscribe to your YT channel. My user name on YouTube is ______
Please include 2 extra entries for me b/c I follow you on Twitter. My Twitter name ______
The winner will be picked randomly on October 2, 2011. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.