1 egg yoke ( you can use the whole egg if desired)
1 tbsp of Raw Honey
2 tbsp EVOO ( Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
2 tbsp spoons of your favorite conditioner ( I used Garnier Fructis Haircare Triple Nutrition 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment)
Beat (egg)yoke with a fork, add the remaining ingredients, mix until everything is well blended.
* Feel free to substitute the olive oil for any natural oil of your choice.
* Add more oil for extra dry hair (e.g. 1 tablespoon).
* Add more honey for hair that needs more sheen (e.g. 2 tablespoons).
Instructions for Use:
* Section hair into 4 segments.
* Generously apply evenly to hair, from root to ends concentrating on ends
* Smooth hair into a protective style (e.g. braided ponytail, or bun).
* Put a conditioner cap or heat cap over hair
*let sit for 30-60 minutes
*Rinse, style as desired
Have you experimented with making homemade conditioner(s)?? I’m very curious to hear about your experiments and favorite homemade receipe- Lets talk about it!