June 13, 2011 by The Lupie Chick
Soothes scalp GVP Tea Tree Oil Lavender Shampoo is a moisture rich shampoo that hydrates dry hair. Enriched with tea tree oil, lavender and mint. Nourishes dry, thirsty hair, while adding body and shine.
I love this product. I accidentally purchased this product at Sally Beauty Supply, once I was home and realized my error, I figured I would try it anyway since it was on sale. I used it as a clarifying shampoo, and it worked wonderfully!!!! I wet my hair, applied a quarter size amount into my hands and worked it into my hair. A rich lather formed and I felt some “tingle” on my scalp. I repeated the process once more and rinsed with cool water. I then followed with my conditioning treatment and style.
- SAME ingredients as the Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo
- My hair was SQUEAKY clean-removing all product buildup
- Price: GREAT value ( any 2 generic products for $10), regular price $7.49
- Serves double duty as a great cleanser for make up brushes!!!!!
- If you are sensitive to the smell of Tea Tree Oil, Mint, or Lavender-you may find this item offensive. ( After I rinsed the product from my hair, I didn’t notice the smell, but other reviewers complained of the “medicinal smell)
- If you are “particular” about the ingredients in your shampoo- this one isn’t for you- it contains Sulfates.
** What products or methods have you tried? **
**Where they a hit or a dis(aster)?? Lets Dish**