1 quart whole milk
1 fifth of vodka
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
50 drops rose fragrance oil
Strawberries, sliced and strained of juice (optional)
1. Gently pull the petals off the roses, throwing away the center and stem.
2. Toss the petals into a large mixing bowl, saving some for floating in your bath or in a bowl near your bath.
3. Pour in the milk (smoothes the skin), followed by the vodka (tones the skin), then the vanilla extract (an aphrodisiac). Stir.
4. At this point you have the option of including sliced strawberries to add alpha hydroxyl acids (improves skin texture, cleanses pores)
5. Add rose oil fragrance. Be creative if you dare by adding gardenia (uplifting), honey (attracts and retains moisture) or sandalwood (calming aphrodisiac, aids in meditation).
6. Close the bathroom door, turn the shower on “hot” and allow bathroom to steam up. Shift water to bathtub nozzle, reducing temperature to warm so as not to dry out the skin.
7. Slowly pour the rose mixture into the bath, swirling the ingredients in the water with your hand.
8. Sprinkle rose petals atop the water, stick your big toe in the water to test the temperature, adjust the water as necessary. Slide in!